Persona: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona: The RPG

Travel through the world of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, as you, a citizen of Japan, work together with other Chosen to save the world from itself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ascent, First trial
In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 9:13 pm by Takumen

» The Bird That Fell From the Sky [First Trial]
In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 11:41 am by The Unknown Darkness

» Yuriko Fehrchilde
In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 1:34 pm by Anna-Maria

» Adla Trevelyan
In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 3:16 pm by Anna-Maria

» In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial]
In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 2:53 pm by The Unknown Darkness

» Judge and Jury, First Trial
In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 10:53 am by The Unknown Darkness

» Ranged Weapons List | Imani Gorina Neo | XVII - The Star
In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 4:31 pm by Anna-Maria

» Melee Weapon List | Imani Gorina Neo | XVII - The Star
In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 4:30 pm by Anna-Maria

» Armour List | Imani Gorina Neo | XVII - The Star
In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 4:28 pm by Anna-Maria

In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Unknown Darkness

In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial]   In an Octopus's Garden in the Shade [First Trial] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 2:53 pm

Something jumps out of the bushes at you!

Name: Black Raven
Level: 7
HP: 138/138
SP: 25/25
Resist: ???
Weak: ???
Absorb: ???
Block: ???
Strength: 2
Magic: 2
Endurance: 5
Agility: 1