Persona: The RPG

Travel through the world of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, as you, a citizen of Japan, work together with other Chosen to save the world from itself.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics

Yuriko Fehrchilde

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raijha

Character Info
Stats:
StatsValueStat BonusesWeapon Class
HP132--------------------------------
SP125--------------------------------
ArmourFlame-Retardent School Uniform Mk. I+22 Endurance----------------
Melee WeaponAnything Tastes Good with Enough Butter Mk. I+42 StrengthHammer (Two-Handed)
Ranged WeaponBless'd Throwing Blades of the Windseeker+66 StrengthThrowing Knives (Bow Class)
AccessoryN/AN/A----------------

Social Stats:
Social StatsRankPoints
KnowledgeOblivious0
GutsMilquetoast0
ProficiencyBumbling0
KindnessInoffensive0
CharmExistent0

Active Persona:
Active PersonaValueMove CostDescription
NameSilky--------------------------------
Level6--------------------------------
ResistIce--------------------------------
WeakFire, Electric--------------------------------
AbsorbNone--------------------------------
BlockNone--------------------------------
Strength4--------------------------------
Magic7--------------------------------
Endurance4--------------------------------
Agility5--------------------------------
Luck5--------------------------------
Move 1Dormina5 SPHigh chance of inflicting Sleep to 1 foe.
Move 2Bufu4 SPLight Ice damage to 1 foe. Rare chance of Freeze.
Move 3
Move 4
Move 5
Move 6
Move 7
Move 8

Yuriko Fehrchilde Empty
PostSubject: Yuriko Fehrchilde   Yuriko Fehrchilde I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 9:37 pm

| Basics |

Name: Yuriko Emma Fehrchilde
Nationality: Japanese
Online Handle: Sithelyn Daishan

| Weapons |

Melee Weapon: Frying Pan (Hammer 2 Handed)

Firearm: Throwing Knives

| Appearance |

Character IRL Appearance:
Spoiler:

Character In-Game Appearance:
Spoiler:

| Personality |

Personality: Talented from a young age, Yuriko can only be described as single minded. There is one thing she does, and she does it with her entire being, and that's cook. She drives herself to new methods and styles with determination and drive. Devoting every waking moment towards perfecting her craft in every sense.

She quickly becomes bored if the conversation drifts from ingredients, food preparation or preservation methods but will talk your ear off for hours if not stopped on the newest molecular gastronomy discoveries. Neither shy nor reserved, at least about cooking, she makes friends quickly and easily, but sadly most find that her almost zealous drive leaves her little time to develop any deep or true relationships.

An upbringing of moderate wealth and endless encouragement, not to mention repeated success has caused her to become vain and perhaps too self assured. As such she refuses to eat anything less than what she considers "haute cuisine" usually only prepared by herself or those she recognizes as equal, or rarely, superior chefs.

Arcana: The Priestess

5 Likes:

-Experimenting with new ingredients to create new dishes.
-Traveling.
-Pleasing her parents with her accomplishments and cooking.
-Entering contests to prove both her superiority and test her skills.
-Music, few know that her second greatest pleasure in life is music and she almost never cooks without some sort of tunes.

5 Dislikes:

-Anything she considers less than high quality food or ingredients. There are many things and places she's never even eaten simply because she considers them sub-par.
-School, she dislikes having to attend regular classes and learn about things that she deems irrelevant to her future as a world class chef. After all, what 5 star Michelin chef need deal with her own taxes?
-Flight, as much as she loves to travel, its the locations she likes, not the voyage. She hates being cooped up in a plane with limited access to any of her usual outlets for boredom.
-Dogs. Yuriko is terrified of dogs, she doesn't know why.
-Her height. She is inwardly ashamed and embarrassed by her small form, and hopes to eventually raise her 4'8" to at least an even 5 feet!

5 Strengths:
-Determination
-Dexterity and skill with her hands
-Innovation, she is always thinking on her feet and creating new ideas and concepts to win contests and challenges.
-Self-confidence, aside from her height she has a strong sense of self and faith in her abilities.
-Charisma, despite her single mindedness and one track mind she still finds it easy to be outgoing and talk with others, making friends quickly and easily......as long as they can handle her endless talk about potatoes (boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew)
5 Weaknesses:
-Her lack of understanding in areas other than cooking.
-Her rigidness in accepting "lesser" styles of cuisine
-The difficulty she finds in devoting time to anything less than cooking. She sometimes feels guilty she doesn't make time for the friends she makes, but loses that quickly as soon as she reads about or combines a new spice with something.
-Her vain and superior attitude has often caused her conflicts during contests and competitions. As much as she has been able to make friends, her self assured and better than though attitude has definitely created a fair share of if not enemies, than certainly nemesis.
-She has a soft spot for rabbits based on a childhood pet. While somehow its never come up or been noticed, she refuses to cook with rabbit meat or eat it in any meals.

10 Fears:
-Disappointing her parents.
-Dogs, seriously, dogs, she has no idea why.
-That she'll never reach that full 5 feet.
-That she'll eventually develop allergies to any of her favorite ingredients.
-Science will eventually make high quality cooking irrelevant.
-Her lack of knowledge in other areas than cooking will cause her to fail at running a restaurant.
-Her inability to form deep lasting relationships because of her single minded desire to succeed as a chef will leave her alone in her older years, even if she succeeds.
-No matter how much she travels or studies there are new things being discovered all around the world that she will never master.
-An upcoming internship with Chef Ramsey after high school graduation that she fears she may not have the mental or personal fortitude to survive.
-that someone will discover her inability to eat or cook with rabbit and use it against her in competition.

Character Flaw(s):
While being her biggest strength, her biggest flaw is also definitely her single minded determination towards her cooking to the detriment of all other facets of life. She devotes everything to it at the expense of, as some people have said, even living her life. She doesn't see it this way though and never has.

| Backstory |

Practically born in the kitchen, Yuriko is the only daughter of one of the most prominent food supply chain family names in the world. From the farm to the kitchen, the Fehrchilde logistics chain is one of the largest in the world.

Her parents knew she was special at age 3 when on Mother's Day she cooked Eggs Benedict, French toast and crepes for them. She claimed to have learned from pictures in books around the home and from the TV.

After minimal training and some further proud moments, Yuriko went on to win Master Chef Junior, not only winning the grand prize, but impressing one of the chefs so much she guaranteed an internship and further education as soon as she graduated high school.

She continued to travel with her parents, learning new skills and styles world wide, until she eventually settled in England to attend high school. Living solo in an apartment her parents paid for while they ran their business, bringing her new ingredients, spices and recipes whenever they could so she could continue to grow and experiment. She continued to enter, and win, several local and national contests and competitions, and heads the cooking club at her school.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igor
Admin
Igor

Yuriko Fehrchilde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuriko Fehrchilde   Yuriko Fehrchilde I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2019 3:31 pm

You have forged your contract...you may now venture in to the Other World and awaken your Persona.

But first...you must find the path your fate will take.

The Tarot reveal all....click here, draw six cards, and tell me your six cards in order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://the-velvet-room.forumotion.com
Raijha

Character Info
Stats:
StatsValueStat BonusesWeapon Class
HP132--------------------------------
SP125--------------------------------
ArmourFlame-Retardent School Uniform Mk. I+22 Endurance----------------
Melee WeaponAnything Tastes Good with Enough Butter Mk. I+42 StrengthHammer (Two-Handed)
Ranged WeaponBless'd Throwing Blades of the Windseeker+66 StrengthThrowing Knives (Bow Class)
AccessoryN/AN/A----------------

Social Stats:
Social StatsRankPoints
KnowledgeOblivious0
GutsMilquetoast0
ProficiencyBumbling0
KindnessInoffensive0
CharmExistent0

Active Persona:
Active PersonaValueMove CostDescription
NameSilky--------------------------------
Level6--------------------------------
ResistIce--------------------------------
WeakFire, Electric--------------------------------
AbsorbNone--------------------------------
BlockNone--------------------------------
Strength4--------------------------------
Magic7--------------------------------
Endurance4--------------------------------
Agility5--------------------------------
Luck5--------------------------------
Move 1Dormina5 SPHigh chance of inflicting Sleep to 1 foe.
Move 2Bufu4 SPLight Ice damage to 1 foe. Rare chance of Freeze.
Move 3
Move 4
Move 5
Move 6
Move 7
Move 8

Yuriko Fehrchilde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuriko Fehrchilde   Yuriko Fehrchilde I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 9:11 am

Card 1-The Hermit

Card 2-Strength

Card 3-The Sun

Card 4-The fool

Card 5-The World

Card 6-The Star
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igor
Admin
Igor

Yuriko Fehrchilde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuriko Fehrchilde   Yuriko Fehrchilde I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 1:32 pm

You have chosen an interesting fate...

The cards reveal all.  It seems your progression through the Other World will be erratic and chaotic.

Though the path will not be without challenge, or reprieve, your growth will be fluctuating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://the-velvet-room.forumotion.com
Anna-Maria

Anna-Maria

Yuriko Fehrchilde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuriko Fehrchilde   Yuriko Fehrchilde I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 1:34 pm

"I am thou...thou art I
From the sea of thy soul I come to thee...

Thou hast awakened the power of The Priestess!

With this power, you will unlock the power deep within
And conquer the darkness within one's own heart.

Call upon my power,
Call upon my name!

I am Silky!"

You have unlocked the power within your heart, and been granted your first Persona, Silky.

Your stats and character sheet shall be updated accordingly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Yuriko Fehrchilde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuriko Fehrchilde   Yuriko Fehrchilde I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuriko Fehrchilde
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona: The RPG :: Contracts :: Contract Creation-
Jump to: